Flavia Santi - Writer

Flavia Santi is a WRITER: Fairy Tale – Comics – Psychology – Spiritual – Aphorisms – Poems – Song Lyrics –

Friday, September 25, 2026

Maria Valtorta – Notebooks – Evening of January 2–3, 1946:

 


Maria Valtorta – Notebooks – Evening of January 2–3, 1946:


Apparition of the Infant Jesus at the Carmelite convent.


Maria Valtorta – HOME PAGE


A monastery cloister with an arcade, paved with square black and white tiles. The long cloister fades into darkness, at the far end. Where I am, it forms a corner. At the spot marked by the small arch, and the little star, there is a small statue of the Infant Jesus, aged about 28 to 30 months. He is blond and beautiful, wearing a pale blue robe patterned with tiny gold stars; His right hand is raised in blessing, and His left holds the globe.


An oil lamp illuminates the statue. As I gaze at it... it comes to life, turning into real flesh. He smiles at me and beckons with His little hand, saying, “Come here! Come here!” He becomes radiant, beautiful. The corner of the cloister... light as it from starlight. I draw a little closer, smiling reverently. Yet I stop, while still too far away, and the Child insists, with both voice and little hand: “But come here! Come right here!”



I'm going up to Him. He laughs happily and says: “Will you warm my little feet, with a kiss? I’m so cold!” ...and He holds out His bare feet to me, one by one; to warm them, I press against them not only my lips, but my feverish cheek. He laughs—a clear, childlike laugh—and says: “I am the Child of little Therese of Lisieux. This is Carmel. Do you understand? I am the Infant Jesus, of Sister Therese of the Child Jesus”.


I gaze at Him in ecstasy, now that I am right beside Him. He is so beautiful! Then the light grows and grows... it's so intense, that it blinds me... and everything vanishes. Only the memory and the peace... remain.



--------------------------------


Maria Valtorta – Quaderni - Sera fra il 2 e il 3 gennaio 1946:


Apparizione di Gesù Bambino nel Carmelo.


Maria Valtorta – HOME PAGE


Un chiostro di monastero, porticato, pavimentato a piastrelle quadre bianche e nere. Il lungo chiostro, si perde nell’oscurità in fondo. Dove sono io, è fatto a spigolo così. Nel punto dove è l’archetto e la stellina, è una statuetta di Gesù Bambino di una età sui 28-30 mesi. Biondo, bello, con una veste azzurra pallida a stelline dorate; la destra alta a benedire, la sinistra col globo.


Una lampada ad olio, rischiara la statua. Mentre la guardo... si anima e diviene vera carne. Mi sorride, e accenna con la manina dicendo: “Vieni qua! Vieni qua!”. E diviene luminoso, bellissimo. L’angolo del chiostro... luce come per luce di stelle. Mi accosto un poco, sorridendo riverente. Ma mi fermo ancora troppo lontano, e il Bambino insiste con la voce e la manina: “Ma vieni qua! Qua vicino!”.



Gli vado vicino. Ride felice e dice: “Me li scaldi con un bacio i piedini? Ho tanto freddo!” ...e mi porge a turno i piedini nudi, sui quali per scaldarli appoggio non solo le labbra, ma la guancia febbrile. Egli ride. Un chiaro riso infantile, e dice: “Sono il Bambino della piccola Teresa di Lisieux. Questo è il Carmelo. Capisci? Sono il Bambino Gesù di Suor Teresa del B. G.”.


Io lo contemplo estatica, ora che gli sono proprio vicina. È tanto bello! Poi la luce cresce, cresce... annulla il potere di vedere tanto è violenta, e tutto scompare. Resta solo il ricordo e la pace.


#MariaValtorta #mariavaltorta

#HolyMary #MariaSantissima #Gospel

#Jesus #Gesù #Cristiani #Vangelo

#Christians #spiritual #christian #cristiani

#Religion #Faith #Prayers #Jesus_Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment

MEDJUGORJE MESSAGE – September 25, 2026

MEDJUGORJE MESSAGE – September 25, 2026 Medjugorje – HOME PAGE “ Dear children! May this time, be a time of Prayer for peace for yo...