Flavia Santi - Writer

Flavia Santi is a WRITER: Fairy Tale – Comics – Psychology – Spiritual – Aphorisms – Poems – Song Lyrics –

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Flavia Santi - Poem n. 122 – If I See…

 


Flavia Santi - Poem n. 122 – If I See…:

 

POEMS - HOME

 

If I see reality... I deform it.

If I see your face… I don't remember.

If I see your sun... I confirm myself.

If I see your anxiety... I console it.

If I see your weapons… I defend myself.

If I see your loneliness... I embrace it.

If I see nothingness... I run away laughing.

 

Flavia Santi - Poesia n. 122 – Se Vedo…:

 

Se vedo la realtà… la deformo.

Se vedo il tuo viso… non rammento.

Se vedo il tuo sole… mi confermo.

Se vedo la tua ansia… la consolo.

Se vedo le tue armi… mi difendo.

Se vedo la tua solitudine… io l’abbraccio.

Se vedo il nulla… fuggo ridendo.

 

AMAZON:

 

#flaviasanti #poem #aphorism

#poetry #literary #poesia

#art #poeme #lyrik #ecriture

#schreiben #pensieri #poesiaitaliana

#gedichte #gedanken #ecriture

#aise #gedicht #poet #libri


No comments:

Post a Comment

MEDJUGORJE MESSAGE – September 25, 2026

MEDJUGORJE MESSAGE – September 25, 2026 Medjugorje – HOME PAGE “ Dear children! May this time, be a time of Prayer for peace for yo...