Flavia Santi - Writer

Flavia Santi is a WRITER: Fairy Tale – Comics – Psychology – Spiritual – Aphorisms – Poems – Song Lyrics –

Wednesday, January 14, 2026

Flavia Santi - Poem n. 194 - I Oscillate in your Thinking

 


Flavia Santi - Poem n. 194 - I Oscillate in your Thinking:

 

POEMS - HOME

 

Claws… that watch over the sleeper.

You struggling in the dream… of a foolish.

The vespers envelop you… with its brightness.

I endure… as your thinking sways.

A glow… that underlies the painting… of a dream.

 

Flavia Santi - Poesia n. 194 - Oscillo nel tuo Pensare:

 

Artigli… che sorvegliano il dormiente.

Annaspi nel sogno… di un folle.

Il vespro ti avvolge… con il suo chiarore.

Perduro… all’oscillare del tuo pensare.

Bagliore… che soggiace nel dipinto… di un sogno.

 

AMAZON:

 

#flaviasanti #poem #aphorism

#poetry #literary #poesia

#art #poeme #lyrik #ecriture

#schreiben #pensieri #poesiaitaliana

#gedichte #gedanken #ecriture

#aise #gedicht #poet #libri

#poésie #dichtung


No comments:

Post a Comment

MEDJUGORJE MESSAGE – September 25, 2026

MEDJUGORJE MESSAGE – September 25, 2026 Medjugorje – HOME PAGE “ Dear children! May this time, be a time of Prayer for peace for yo...