MEDJUGORJE MESSAGE – September 25, 2026
“Dear children!
May this time, be a time of Prayer for peace for you.
I invite you, to renew the Prayer of the Rosary in your families, for my intentions,
so that I may multiply your prayers and intercede for you, before the Most High; that He may grant your Prayers and give you peace”.
I am with you, and as never before... I pray for you and with you, my dear children.
Thank you for responding to my call”.
(With ecclesiastical approval)
---------------------
MESSAGGIO di MEDJUGORJE - 25 9 2026
“Cari figli!
Questo tempo, sia per voi tempo di Preghiera per la pace.
Vi invito a rinnovare nelle vostre famiglie, la Preghiera del Rosario per le mie intenzioni,
affinché io possa moltiplicare le vostre preghiere ed intercedere per voi davanti all’Altissimo; perché esaudisca le vostre preghiere e vi doni la Pace.
Sono con voi, e come mai prima... prego per voi e con voi, figlioli miei.
Grazie per aver risposto alla mia chiamata”.
(Con approvazione ecclesiastica)
#Medjugorje #HolyMary #MariaSantissima #Gospel
#Jesus #Gesù #Cristiani #Vangelo
#Christians #spiritual #christian #cristiani
#Religion #Faith #Prayers #Jesus_Christ
No comments:
Post a Comment