Flavia Santi - Writer

Flavia Santi is a WRITER: Fairy Tale – Comics – Psychology – Spiritual – Aphorisms – Poems – Song Lyrics –

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Flavia Santi - Poem n. 211 - Hanging Tears

 


Flavia Santi - Poem n. 211 - Hanging Tears


POEMS - HOME


I find solace... in the somber memory of the past.

I exult... in paying homage to the hanging tears.

My soul doesn't clamor... as the passing of time.

Idle are the little bells... echoing in the vesper... of your breathing.

The joy of fleeting dreams... that pulse with happiness in the radiant twilight.


Flavia Santi - Poesia n. 211 - Lacrime Pendule.


Mi consola... il cupo ricordo del passato.

Esulto... ad ossequiare le lacrime pendule.

Non strepita la mia anima... al passare del tempo.

Oziose le campanelle... che rimbombano nel vespro... del tuo alitare.

Gioia dei sogni fugaci... che palpitano lieti, nella fulgida penombra .


#flaviasanti #poem #aphorism

#poetry #literary #poesia

#art #poeme #lyrik #ecriture

#schreiben #pensieri #poesiaitaliana

#gedichte #gedanken #ecriture

#aise #gedicht #poet #libri

#poésie #dichtung


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavia Santi - Poem n. 211 - Hanging Tears

  Flavia Santi - Poem n. 211 - Hanging Tears POEMS - HOME I find solace... in the somber memory of the past. I exult... in paying homa...