Flavia Santi - Writer

Flavia Santi is a WRITER: Fairy Tale – Comics – Psychology – Spiritual – Aphorisms – Poems – Song Lyrics –

Friday, October 9, 2026

Maria Valtorta – Notebooks – January 15, 1946

 


Maria Valtorta – Notebooks – January 15, 1946:


Let us recite the “Veni Sancte Spiritus” ...and seven “Glory Be's” together, to find an answer and guidance from the Holy Spirit in every need; ...and then open the Bible at random.


Maria Valtorta – HOME PAGE


If I don't write down the joy I feel at night, I feel unwell. So... We went to bed at 12:15 AM; Marta fell asleep immediately. And when she sleeps... she sleeps soundly! I took the Holy Relic and began my usual Prayer against Satan, whom I sense is intent on prowling around my house... around her and me. Then I recited the Act of Contrition, made a Spiritual Communion, and said the Prayer: "Here I am, O good and beloved Jesus... contemplating Your five Wounds, etc., etc.". And the Prayer to the Cross, plus the Act of Offering, just as I do every evening. I conclude with the *Glory Bless to the Holy Archangels and Angels... the last one to my Guardian Angel. While reciting this final one to him, I pause to ask: "But what is your name? You must have a name! I call you 'inner monitor'. But I would like to call you by a name”.


He appears beside my bed—on the right, towards the foot—and says promptly, all smiles: “Azariah”.

“Azariah? Really?”.

He smiles even more broadly and says: “Aren’t you sure? Let’s say the *Veni Sancte Spiritus* and seven *Glory Be's* Prayers together—just as I taught you years ago—to find an answer and guidance, from the Holy Spirit in any time of need; then open the Bible at random. The first name you see... is mine”.

I recite the Prayer with him, and then I open the Bible. It opens to page 596—2 Chronicles, chapter 15: “Azariah, son of Oded, etc., etc”.



The angel, still smiling, says: “And you will find the meaning of the name, in the Book of Tobit, in the footnotes at the bottom of the page”.

I rush to the Book of Tobit. At the foot of the fifth chapter, I find: “Azariah means ‘help of the Lord’; therefore, Azariah son of Ananias means: ‘Help of the Lord, son of the goodness of the Lord”.

The angel says: “So it is” ...and smiles, looking at me gently.

I observe him: tall, handsome, with dark brown hair and a roundish face—perfect in its features and coloring—and large, gentle, beautiful dark brown eyes. I observe him in his loose-fitting garment: a straight tunic—most chaste and beautiful—without belt or cloak, featuring wide sleeves and a square neckline.


The robe is white and silver. The background is silver, very slightly burnished; the raised pattern of the robe—resembling fine brocade—is a luminous white, whiter than any snow or petal ever formed. The relief consists of a continuous flow of lily stems, with open blossoms. They run in such a way, that the angel appears wrapped in an enveloping sheaf of blooming lilies. There are silver bands at the neck, the sleeves and the hem.


I say: “The same attire as on January 4, 1932, and the same appearance!”.

“Yes. It's me. And if at other times I appeared to you in the three holy colors... it was to remind you, that the Guardian watches over, above all, the life of the three theological virtues, within the spirit of the one he guards”.

I gaze upon him—gaze and gaze—repeating and savoring his name throughout a night of bitter suffering, without a moment’s sleep. From now on, therefore, the “inner monitor” shall be referred to by the name Azariah... because, as he told me upon taking his leave before fading from my spiritual sight... “every guardian angel is an Azariah: a help from the Lord that, in special instances, becomes more manifest—by His command and for His Glory”.



-----------------------


Maria Valtorta – Quaderni - 15 gennaio 1946:


Diciamo insieme il ‘Veni Sancte Spiritus’ e sette ‘Gloria’, per trovare risposta e guida dallo Spirito Santo in ogni bisogno; ...e poi apri a caso la Bibbia.


Maria Valtorta – HOME PAGE


Se non scrivo la mia gioia notturna, sto male. Dunque... Ci siamo coricate alle 24,15; e Marta ha dormito subito. E quando dorme… dorme per davvero! Io mi sono presa la S. Reliquia e mi sono messa a fare la solita preghiera contro Satana, che sento molto intento ad aggirarsi intorno alla mia casa... a me e a lei. Poi ho detto l’atto di dolore, ho fatto la Comunione spirituale, la Preghiera: “Eccomi, amato e buon Gesù… vado considerando le vostre 5 Piaghe, ecc. ecc.”. E quella della Croce, più l’Atto di offerta, come tutte le sere faccio. Termino coi “Gloria” ai S. Arcangeli e Angeli... ultimo al mio Custode. Mentre dico questi ultimi a lui, mi interrompo per dirgli: “Ma come ti chiami? Avrai pure un nome! Io ti chiamo ‘interno ammonitore’. Ma vorrei chiamarti con un nome”.


Mi appare, di fianco al letto, a destra, verso il fondo... e dice pronto, tutto un sorriso: “Azaria”.

“Azaria? Proprio?”. Sorride più ancora e dice: “Non ne sei sicura? Diciamo insieme il ‘Veni Sancte Spiritus’ e sette ‘Gloria’, come ti ho insegnato da anni... per trovare risposta e guida dallo Spirito Santo in ogni bisogno, e poi apri a caso la Bibbia. Il primo nome che vedi... è il mio”.

Dico con lui la preghiera, e poi apro la Bibbia. Mi si apre a pag.na 596 - II° Paralipomeni cap. 15°: “Azaria, figlio di Obed ecc. ecc.”.


L’angelo, sempre sorridendo, dice: “E il significato del nome lo trovi nel Libro di Tobia, nelle note in fondo alla pagina”.

Corro al Libro di Tobia. Trovo in calce al 5° cap.: “Azaria vuol dire ‘aiuto del Signore’, perciò Azaria figlio di Anania, vuol dire: ‘Aiuto del Signore, figlio della bontà del Signore’”.

L’angelo dice: “Così è” ...e sorride guardandomi dolcemente.

Lo osservo: alto, bello, coi capelli castano scuri, viso rotondetto, perfetto nelle linee e nel colore, occhi castano scuri, grandi, dolci, bellissimi. Lo osservo nella vesta sciolta: una tunica diritta, castissima, bellissima, senza cintura e mantello, a larghe maniche e scollo quadrato.



La veste è bianca e argento. Il fondo è color argento appena lievemente brunito; il rilievo di questa veste, che pare broccato prezioso, è di un bianco luminoso, più bianco di ogni neve o petalo che siano mai stati formati. E il rilievo è tutto un correre di steli di giglio coi calici aperti. Vanno in direzione così, di modo che l’angelo pare avvolto di un avviluppante fascio di gigli in fiore. Al collo, alle maniche e in fondo, righe d’argento.


Dico: “Lo stesso abito del 4 gennaio 1932, e lo stesso aspetto!”.

“Sì. Sono io. E se altre volte ti apparvi coi tre santi colori ...è per ricordarti che il Custode veglia soprattutto sulla vita delle tre teologali virtù, nello spirito del suo custodito”.

Me lo contemplo, contemplo, contemplo... dicendo e assaporando il suo nome per tutta la notte di acerbe sofferenze, e senza ombra di sonno. D’ora in poi “l’interno ammonitore” sarà perciò indicato col nome di Azaria... perché, come mi ha detto lui nel salutarmi prima di annullarsi al mio sguardo spirituale, “ogni angelo custode è un Azaria: un aiuto del Signore, che in speciali casi si fa più manifesto, per ordine Suo e per Sua Gloria”.


#MariaValtorta #mariavaltorta

#HolyMary #MariaSantissima #Gospel

#Jesus #Gesù #Cristiani #Vangelo

#Christians #spiritual #christian #cristiani

#Religion #Faith #Prayers #Jesus_Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maria Valtorta – Notebooks – January 15, 1946

  Maria Valtorta – Notebooks – January 15, 1946: Let us recite the “Veni Sancte Spiritus” ...and seven “Glory Be's” together, to find...